Who we are
This site is owned and operated by Andy Tyra LLC and our website address is https://andytyra.com.
Information We Collect
If you purchase a product through the Shop, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, phone, email address, postal address, payment information, and details of your order. All physical items in the Shop are fulfilled by Printful and payment is processed through Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe or Printful. This information may include credit card information, address, the purchase total and billing information.
For ease of administration and also for security reasons, we don’t allow users to comment on this website. If you have comments related to my work or the products for sale on this website, please use the contact form on the home page to reach out to me directly.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Functional cookies or necessary cookies
Functional cookies ensure that our online store is functioning properly. Think of features such as shopping cart and checkout. Functional or necessary cookies help our webshop to function properly. Think about:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
Monster Insights Plugin
We use third-party analytical cookies to investigate the store use. These statistics give us more insight into how often we are visited, and where we can improve our store. In this way we ensure that the experience with our store is constantly optimized. These cookies store for example the following information:
- The IP address that is anonymized;
- Technical features such as the browser you are using (such as Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox) and the resolution of your computer and what device you’re using;
- From which page you came to the shop;
- When and how long you are visiting or using the online store;
- Whether you use the functionality of the online store.
For example, place an order or view previous purchases.
- Which pages you visit in our shop.
Monster Insights remembers collected information through their cookies for 365 days.
Google Analytics remembers collected information through their cookies for 34 months.
Social Media third-party cookies
Social media cookies are placed by the social media sites themselves. When you click on a social media button in our store, a social media cookie is placed. The social media party can recognize your IP address when you share a page of our shop. For cookies that places the social media parties and the data they collect this, we refer to the statements that these parties on their websites about. We recommend that you consult the following privacy and cookie statements regularly:
Facebook – Instagram
We use the “visitor action pixel” of Facebook to measure the effectiveness of our online marketing. This enables us to see the actions of users on our website after they have seen a Facebook or Instagram ad or having clicked and then placed an order. Therefore, we are able to see the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research related purposes. The collected data will remain anonymous, which means that we cannot see personal data of individuals, and cannot trace a visitor to a specific user.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. YouTube and other videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who We Share Your Data With
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email. The only other data that will be shared are those that relate to cookies (as stated above) and where we send your data sections (as stated below).
Information about my partners and customers is important to me. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as payment, fulfillment, and delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge my business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long We Retain Your Data
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have placed an order on this website, we will retain your order information indefinitely; however, your payment information will not be stored or retained on this website.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have placed an order or have an account on this website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where We Send Your Data
Form submissions may be checked through Google Recaptcha spam detection service. We also employ Google Analytics to track user behavior in an effort to improve this website. While data regarding page views, impressions, interactions and other metrics is shared with Google Analytics, we will not deliberately or knowingly share any personally identifiable information.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
Website Ecommerce Software
WooCommerce – WordPress
Our webshop runs on WooCommerce software. This is the webshop branch of WordPress. Our webshop is hosted by Strato. Personal information that you make available for the benefit of our services to us will be shared with that party. Strato has access to your information in order to offer our (technical) support, they will never use your data for any other purpose. Strato is, based on the agreement we have made with them, required to take appropriate security measures. These security measures include the use of SSL encryption and strong password policy. There are regular backups to prevent data loss. Backups are made by Strato, by ourselves on physical hard drives and stored online in a secure Google Cloud.
Bright Bridge Communications
We use webhosting, cloud hosting and email services from Bright Bridge Communications. Bright Bridge Communications processes and stores personal data on our behalf and doesn’t use your data for its own purposes. However, this party may collect metadata about the use of the services. These are not personal. Bright Bridge Communications has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent loss and unauthorized use of your personal data.
For orders outside of Europe we work with a printshop based in America. They print our products and also ship them to you. It is therefore necessary that we share your name, address and contact data with Printful Inc. Printful Inc. uses this data only for the purpose of the execution of the contract. In case Printful Inc. enables subcontractors, like postal services Printful Inc. makes your data also available to these parties.
How to Contact Me
You can contact me through the contact form on my home page.