Hobo Nickel Bandana, White
$23.00 – $24.00
The hobo nickel is a sculptural art form in which small-denomination coins are creatively altered to create miniature bas reliefs. Due to its size, thickness, and relative softness, the US nickel coin was favored but the term “hobo nickel” is commonly used for other denominations as well.
I have always been fascinated by this art form and one day I decided to draw some of from photo references. This pattern is a result of that exercise.
• 100% microfiber polyester
• Fabric weight in Europe: 2.5 oz/yd² (85 g/m²)
• Fabric weight in Mexico: 2.4 oz/yd² (80 g/m²)
• Breathable fabric
• Lightweight and soft to the touch
• Double-folded edges
• Single-sided print
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from Colombia